Today was a beautiful day for February. I had to get the boys out of the house for my sanity and theirs. The only problem with these beautiful days of February are puddles and mud!! Brevin was fond of the puddles and was drawn to them. Brevin would seek out a puddle and start splashing and Jace was soon to follow. Recently the replaced our gas infrastructure on the outside of our place, which means no grass! I am not too happy about this as I have to actually take Bailey outside instead of just letting her outside on a leash, but the other major downfall of a muddy yard is this. . . .
as you can see from the slide show he was not too happy about it either. I ended up removing his coat and walking him to a nearby snow bank for a snow scrub which helped get quite a bit of mud off of his pants. All in all the boys had a good time outside and will be disappointed with the weather for the next few days. The warm temperatures are supposed to return next weekend but who knows . . . a lot can happen in a week!
Enjoy the recent pictures of the boys.
Sorry the end pictures aren't rotated. I thought I rotated them before downloading them. Evidently not. I may come back and change it, but chances are there won't be time. At least you can see the pictures.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Warm Weather, Melting Snow, and MUD!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Okay when you said they were muddy you meant it!!! hahahaha That's great. They're getting so big.
I know what you mean by having to take advantage of the nice weather. We were out at the park today since it was really nice here as well. Thankfully no mud though. That looks like it was a fun clean up! Oh and is Brevin really in school??? How crazy is that?
Post a Comment