In Memory of . . . .
Oh, Bailey, I miss you already and it has only been 6 hours since you left us. Thank you for being such a good dog and for being my child when there was none. I have known you were sick for quite some time and I knew your time was limited. The vet had given me hope when I took you in three weeks ago but my instinct told me otherwise. I hope we made the right choice in what we did today and you are happy where you are and comfortable again. It was such a beautiful day today and I am grateful I was able to take you on one last walk and let you enjoy one of the things you loved the most, being outside. This evening the sunset was so beautiful and peaceful, which gave me some comfort. I hope to meet again. My heart is still aching. We love you Bailey!!
Love,
Mom, Dad, Brevin, and Jace
Friday, February 6, 2009
In Memory of . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh...I'm really sorry, Erika. It is hard to lose your pet...they are part of the family...like one of your kids. I'm glad you got to have that last walk. I'll be thinking of you.
Erika I am so sorry. I know EXACTLY how you feel as we lost our sweet kitty Leeroi last June. It is the hardest thing. I'm thinking about you. :(
How sad. I am really so sorry. It is never fun to loose something you love.
Oh, what a hard day! Having been there last year I know how difficult it is to make that decision. Hope you are all feeling better soon and remembering Bailey in her best of days. Love you all.
Oh Erika!! Bailey was such a sweet and good little dog. We know how much you loved her. We're thinking of you.
Erica, I am sorry, I had no idea. that sucks. If you need anything let me know.
So sorry. I really liked Baily. She had a good personality and was the perfect size. How is Brevin handling it?
Post a Comment