Alright.
I have never wanted my blog to be private but I have never had any issues with people viewing it that I don't know . . . that is until recently. (I think) I still have not made my final decision but will in the upcoming days to weeks. My husband is sold on the idea but I am not as I know how annoying it can be. If I ever decide to do it, or figure out how to do it, send me an e-mail and I will happily add you to the list of viewers. I really have no problems with recent or past acquaintances viewing or checking in. Any feedback is welcome!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Private!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sure as you know...we're private and that is mostly because I don't want some perv looking at our pictures and blog "stalking" us. Good luck deciding...and if you do decide, don't forget to send up an invite.
amberleecloward@yahoo.com
Post a Comment