Saturday, November 7, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I have been a horrible blogger and I have a feeling that things are not going to get any better. I just don't have the time to do it. This year a couple of weeks before Halloween we went to a low key pumpkin patch outside of Omaha. Thank heavens it was low key as it was still a little over stimulating for Brevin. The boys were tired, which didn't help things but in the end it wasn't too bad. Jace had a lot of fun at the petting zoo and was particularily fond of a goat and the goat was quite fond of him. I was trying to take a picture and they KISSED each other. Unfortunately I missed the picture because my camera isn't fast enough. It was pretty cute.

Jace also enjoyed the hay rack ride. He loved being pulled by the big tractor!! He had fun throwing various things into the fire and watching them burn. It was rather muddy and cold but that did not stop him.

Brevin enjoyed the corn box and the petting zoo but spent the majority of the time at the corn box. They had a HUGE corn maze but I didn't feel like braving that by myself with Jace. That would have been an adventure! Here are a few pictures from the evening.

No comments: