Monday, August 10, 2009

Trip to Montana

Oh I have been a horrible blogger lately!! I have also been pretty busy lately. Too much to do and no time to blog. Maybe once winter returns and I am forced to spend more time inside I will blog more often. We shall see.
The first "vacation" we we went on this summer was to Billings. We had a spectacular time and each time we go we wish we could stay. If only my husband would get offered a terrific job there. (not likely!) So in the mean time, visiting will have to do. The boys got to know grandma and grandpa a lot better, due to the fact they were the only grandkids there. Don't get me wrong my boys have tons of fun when all of the grandkids are there but they are too busy to stop and to tired at the end of the day so when they do stop, they are asleep.
The boys LOVED the airplane and the bus ride (transport from long term parking)! They have become quite the travelers. Jace insisted on taking care of his own suitcase in the airport. Brevin and Jace got to know Whitney and Halle a lot better also. They talked about them for at least a month after we left. They still mention them but it isn't every day anymore. We had great food while we were there, as usual, and it was nice to be able to relax and not worry about going places. We had a great time and weren't as anxious to come home as we usually are. We need to find a way to get closer!! Thanks Mom and Dad for your hospitality. I know we aren't always the easiest guests to have. Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Looks like so much fun! I know what you mean about going home to visit and wanting to be closer! Your boys are SO CUTE! I'm sure you're loving Cody and Chelsea being so close.