A couple of Sunday's ago we went for our walk across the pedestrian bridge here in Omaha. There was a similar post last year. This year, once again it was windy, but it was fun. It is a good Sunday activity to get the boys out of the house and run some energy off. I was able to get a few cute pictures, mainly of Jace as Brevin was too quick and not interested in the camera. Enjoy.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Sunday Walk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Erika, your boys are so cute! I found your blog from Lisa's. So what took you guys to Omaha? We lived there for a year. We loved it! -katie
Looks like fun!! I wish we could've gone with you!!
Gotta love that wind! You guys need to move to Boise :) Hardly any wind... hehe. How is Aaron's application process going?
Post a Comment