Monday, August 17, 2009

My Jace is 2!!!



Jace has been such a wonderful blessing and addition in our family. It is amazing that two years ago I had a newborn baby and a 19 month old. I can’t believe that at the age Jace is now, I already had another baby.



Jace has a personality of his own and I have known since he was in my belly that he was going to be very determined, able to hold his own, and very strong. He has taught me a lot in motherhood, for instance I have a really hard time disciplining a little boy who has HUGE brown eyes and a smile that can light up this world. He has a knack at getting into things he shouldn’t, not to mention the kid can climb! He doesn’t have much interest in “toys.” He is our little helper and is always around when there is a project to be done, laundry to fold (although this is not a good chore for him), dishes to unload, sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming are just a few of his favorite things to help with.



At the dinner table he is always the first to take a bite but he is also the first to fold his arms when we are all sitting at the table.

Jace is wonderful brother for Brevin. I know he was sent from our Father in Heaven to be here to help him and be a playmate who understands everything about Brevin, a sibling who loves him unconditionally, and someone who will stick up for him and watch out for him when they get older.



Jace I hope you will always know that your family, especially your mother, loves you! Thank you for being a part of our family. I can’t imagine life without you! Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Chelsea and Cody said...

Amen! He is one amazing little man...I love being with Jace each and every day! That smile is pretty dang killer....!!! Love you Jacer!

Tora Family said...

That smile IS killer! He is so cute...has grown so much! I like the family pic...haven't seen one in a while! :) Where has all this time gone...it just seems like yesterday that we were exchanging emails comparing pregnancy symptoms...I miss that. :)

Spendloves said...

he is so cute! I remember when he was born! crazy times having two so close together. i know exactly what you mean when you're talking about how you had another baby when brevin was only 19 months old! crazy!!

Idaho Hodges said...

I cant believe it!! He's too cute. And your hair is super cute!!