Aaron had this past weekend off and, as usual, we didn't have any plans. Earlier in the week I had found out Thomas the Tank Engine was going to be in Fremont. I checked out the specifics on the Internet, only to find the tickets were sold out. :( Therefore, the plan to see Thomas was shot down, or so I thought. The boys took a late nap on Friday so Aaron and I were outside playing ball with Jace, while Brevin was throwing rocks. My neighbor, Donna, was outside with her grandson and came to visit. She had mentioned he was going to see Thomas the next day. I told her my sob story and the next morning at 7:00 a.m. her son called to tell me he had extra tickets. Not only did he have extra tickets but he didn't charge us for them! I hurriedly got ready and packed to go.
Brevin woke up with some major bed head, as you can see from the pictures, but he had a great time! He was a little scared of Thomas in the beginning. I am not sure if it was because of his size, the noise of the train, the crowd, or the lack of sleep from the previous night, but once aboard he thought it was really neat!! Jace took it all in and had fun watching the kids, coloring, and riding on Thomas. Both boys slept the whole way home. We had a great family day out!!
Monday, July 28, 2008
All ABOARD!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
How fun! I'm so glad that you were able to go and especially for free! The boys are SO cute and SO big. Miss you!
Looks like it was a great family day! They really are growing so fast. I know Jace looks like Aaron, but in recent pictures I see a lot of you in him...LOVE the bead-head. :) Personally I think kids look cuter "as-is"...bed-head and all.
Wow!! Jaxson loved Thomas at that age. He would've loved it. Looks like you all had a great day.
Trent is jealous! Happy belated bday to Jace!
Hey, Aaron. Look at your cute family! When did we grow into mature adults? Well, I don't feel mature, but I'm pretending. Found your blog through Sheri's. Looks like life is treating you well.
How fun! Landon would have loved that! Conner to for that matter. Glad to see you've done some exciting things this summer!
Post a Comment