Aaron and I recently went to Montana to visit family. As you will see from the following pictures there were many fun things that were on the agenda. The first day was a wash as Brevin was sick, I think he gets a little over-stimulated from traveling and takes a day to recover from all of the excitement as the same thing happened when we traveled to Arizona.
The boys had pictures taken, went to the fair, went shopping with mom, played outside and hung out with cousins. I rarely saw Brevin as he would watch everyone play Wii all day long! Jace clung to the me the whole time but towards the end of the visit started to explore the great space of grandma's house. He also started to discover all of grandma's toys!
Aaron had his birthday while we were there and had a wonderful birthday dinner at The Rib and Chop house, way better than what he would have got here to eat! He also enjoyed fishing, shooting and golfing with the guys.
We sealed Miss Addy which was such a wonderful experience and it was so nice to see everyone in the temple! Sunday we had an August group birthday party with a barbeque and cake. We all had such a wonderful time and are looking for a way to get back there permanently. Thanks mom and dad for a wonderful time! You always spoil us rotten while we are there and go out of your way to make sure everyone has a good time! We love you and hope to see you again soon!!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
MONTANA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I've been checking and checking for pictures! :) Looks like you had a GREAT time - it's so much fun to get all of the family together! I'm glad Aaron enjoyed himself and had a nice break from work.
Looks like a lot of fun. Where are you from in Montana? I forgot about that. We're kind of looking at Montana, maybe Great Falls area. I dunno though. We'll see what happens. I can't believe how big Jace is! Both boys are darling!
Post a Comment