Monday, July 14, 2008

I LOVE my boys!







I have realized that I rarely post pictures of my kids with clothes. They have really cute clothes and I do dress them every morning. Despite my efforts Brevin asks for me to take his shirt off over and over and over until I finally give in, or he will proceed to do it himself and only get it half off. His pants he easily takes off by himself. The only way he keeps his clothes on is if we are going outside or for a ride. This next picture however, I couldn't resist taking!! I had gotten both boys out of the bath and Aaron wasn't home so I went to get diapers downstairs and came to find this when I returned. . .

POOR JACE!! He loves oranges and a lot of times I can't peel and cut it up fast enough for him. The other afternoon as I was attempting to do this and make visiting teaching appointments on the phone, I looked over to find this . . . my Jacer sleeping peacefully. I was laughing so hard, but at the same time I felt bad!

This past week I took the boys to one of the toddler pools here in Omaha with Jackson, Chloe, and Sherrie. It was a good experience for Brevin and I think he had a lot of fun! I need to take him more often. He was entertained in the water for the first 30-45 minutes but then I thought the lifeguards were going to kick us out because Brevin wanted to run around the outside of the pool and watch the kids go down the big water slide. The lifeguard did not want him doing either of these two things so we ended out checking out a little early.

Jackson inside of the pool splashing and Brevin "splashing" on the outside. He did eventually get in.

His favorite place at the Gardens. We took dad with us this last time to show him the trains. Notice: Lightning McQueen had to see the trains.

5 comments:

Chelsea and Cody said...

Yay for pictures! I love the sleeping one and the one of the boys naked! O, and lightning mcqeen had to meet the trains...duh! JK! I love your hair in these pics, it looks adorable!

Tora Family said...

I'm glad to see more pictures. I've been checking or blog daily waiting for some new pictures!

Your hair has really grown fast...it looks cute! I like the bangs.

I LOVE the picture of the two little brothers bums...priceless.

Idaho Hodges said...

Too cute!! I love the close-up of Jace. You've got to blow that one up. And the bum picture is classic! See you in a month. I love your hair!!

Jenn and Tyler said...

You guys are all so gorgeous with your dark brown hair and eyes!
Looks like you're having a great summer!

Spendloves said...

Shelby won't keep her clothes on either! I guess it's just that age where they're learning to take their clothes off by themself! I bet in the winter they will be happy to wear clothes. :)