Sunday, July 6, 2008

Brothers

The boys have started to enjoy playing with each other. It is so much fun to watch them interact, scream, and laugh. I hope that they continue to become best friends and watch out for one another. I am thankful for two happy, healthy boys!
This past Wednesday Brevin had his last renal ultrasound! His kidney problem that he has had since birth has resolved. What a blessing! No more Mag 3, nuclear tests or ultrasounds!!
Our holiday was pretty uneventful as Brevin had the flu. We stuck around home waiting for the blow ups, not the ones you typically see on the 4th of July, despite my plans to go to the Gardens and the Olympic swim trials. At least Aaron was home to help. We still had a good time even though I missed the fire works. Such is life.

4 comments:

Chelsea and Cody said...

That was so cute! It brought a big smile to my face just watching those two! Not to mention Aaron laughing in the background...!

Ginger and Gregg said...

How fun! I cannot wait until my boys can play good together. Right now Weston loves to play with Cash but is not very careful and always ends up hurting him somehow. Someday they'll be good buddies too, I hope.

Tora Family said...

That is too cute! Gabriel needs someone to play with. Wish you guys were closer.

Jenn and Tyler said...

Hey, I hope your house is a healthy house now! Summer is no fun with sick kids. I can't believe Jace is walking! What a cutie! Our blog is private so if you want an invite drop me a line at tylershaw@creighton.edu and I'll reply with an invite for ya!