Recently I had the boys pictures taken. I am a bummed because the girl that takes them for me is moving and had she stayed I would have gotten the boys done on a regular basis. Now I am not so sure I will, although I know I should. :( She is so flexible and doesn't really have any time restraints, easy to work with, and understands bumps and bruises that happen and we plan around those. Anyway, enough of my complaining. It is not going to change the situation.
This last time we took the boys the Lauritzen Gardens and took a few pictures on the rocks. It was pretty hot that morning and Jace wasn't quite himself. Brevin was his usual model self for the camera. He has always taken good pictures and didn't fail me this time. Anyway, I would like a little feedback as to which pictures you like best. I have to order by Tuesday. You must pick a #1, #2 etc. none of the "like them all" stuff. Thanks!
There is one more picture of Jace that will not upload. It is similar to the last photo. I will try and post it later this evening..jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Vote
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I like of Brevin #1 and #2. I guess it depends on the look you're going for. #2 is more of a natural look and #1 is more of a portrait "getting my picture taken" look. Jace I think I like # 2 best then #3. Not really sure on his. They both look so cute. Did you get any of them together?
The pictures of them together were not the greatest as Jace had a dumb look in almost all of them. There weren't any together pics that I would order.
You guys make good looking kids...all are cute, but if I had to choose...I like the 2nd one of Brevin and the last one of Jace.
Chelsea: Likes Brevin #1 and Jace #3
Cody: Likes Brevin #2 and Jace #2
I like #2 for Brevin and #6 for Jace. Cute pictures!
Such cute pics!
I'm curious which ones you picked...
Post a Comment