This past weekend was Aaron's weekend off (sort of). He still had to work on Sunday because it was "Friends and Family night," yet again. The boys got a lot of needed "daddy time." We went to the Park to feed the ducks, although there weren't many ducks and the ducks that were there were not interested in the bread. Oh well, we had an enjoyable time anyway. I could not get Brevin to look at the camera because he was too busy finding, throwing rocks and pushing his tractor.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Time with Dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
All boy!! It looks so nice there considering that it's snowing here this morning. UGH!! Brevin's starting to have that "little boy" look. They grow up so fast.
Love you
Definitely all boy. So cute! I love your boys. I wish we were closer. You should move to AZ! :)
Too cute. Miss you guys...say no to AZ - move to CO! Just kidding - but if you could, wouldn't that be awesome!
2 cute! Looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment