I'm not sure why, but I always get pictures in the tub. I guess it is one of Brevin's favorite places therefore I can get a smile and he is contained. Poor Brevin it is allergy season again! I have a feeling as the summer goes on his allergies will only get worse, along with his attitude. It is almost as if he has two different personalities, summer and winter. It is hard to watch as he doesn't understand why his nose and eyes itch. He is always saying, "eyes, eyes" or "nose, nose" as he rubs them. He loves to ride his bike, swing really high, go for a ride in the truck to see the fish (Bass Pro Shop), and play his Leapster. He has started to figure out the Leapster! He mastered his Click Start and was bored with it so I figured I would get a Leapster and see how he did with it. In the beginning I was skeptical as he didn't quite understand the pen and which games to use it on and which not to but he has figured it out and just in time to start our travels.
Jace is busy getting into things. He loves to find paper on the floor and eat it. He isn't too far from walking, I would guess he will be walking within the next month or two. He loves to play with Brevin and tries his best to keep up with him. He is still a "mommies boy" and has a fit when I leave the room. He has started to talk and says, mama, dada, hi, Bailey, belly, bubbles and papa. He is getting quick with crawling.
Both boys are very fond of Bailey although Bailey is not fond of them. She is getting old and only wants to do what Bailey wants to do. She is making me question whether I ever want another dog. Old age is taking it's toll on her sanity and mine. She is pushing her boundaries. Hopefully this is just a stage and she will come out of it.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
The Tub
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I love the kiss in the tub...makes you just want to say, "awwwwwwww"
I bet Jace will be walking really soon too. I'm not so sure about Gabriel...he loves to cruise and walk holding our fingers, but his balance is just not there.
Hopefully I can see you guys in August and our boys can play together!
Thanks for leaving me your blog address. Cute littlee pictures, and fun stories too!
Man... Those Eyes!! They're gorgeous. I think I say that every time. Can't wait to see them in Aug..maybe June..
Love ya
Cute pics! Hopefully Jace will walk by the time that you guys get here... that will be so fun!
Post a Comment