WOW - They have grown SO MUCH! Brevin has gotten taller and Jace...well he doesn't look like he is 8 1/2 months! They are so cute and I just want to squeeze and kiss Jace. Is he pulling himself up now?
Your family is so adorable!!! Through blog surfing, I found your blog. I grew up knowing Aaron. Anyway, please tell him hi for me and I hope you don't mind if I peak in every now and then!
My computer is weird and I can't view your slides, but your Easter pics from a previous posting are soooo cute. Your boys are adorable and you look so good!!!!
alright, erika...i want to see some new pics. I keep coming to your blog and seeing this Spring post. I do, however, like what you've done with the place...lovely design.
8 comments:
Those boys are SO CUTE. I love it! They are seriously adorable! Miss you!
WOW - They have grown SO MUCH! Brevin has gotten taller and Jace...well he doesn't look like he is 8 1/2 months! They are so cute and I just want to squeeze and kiss Jace. Is he pulling himself up now?
Okay, bathtub pics are my FAVORITE!
Your family is so adorable!!! Through blog surfing, I found your blog. I grew up knowing Aaron. Anyway, please tell him hi for me and I hope you don't mind if I peak in every now and then!
Marianne H.
Wow those eyes!! They are so cute and we miss you all. August is too far away! Love you.
My computer is weird and I can't view your slides, but your Easter pics from a previous posting are soooo cute. Your boys are adorable and you look so good!!!!
Holy cow - they are both so big! I can't believe how much they've grown since Christmas! So cute!!!!
alright, erika...i want to see some new pics. I keep coming to your blog and seeing this Spring post. I do, however, like what you've done with the place...lovely design.
Post a Comment