Brevin showing off his new CTR ring.
Mom and Jace relaxing before bed.
This is how I will always remember Brevin! I love this picture because to me it captures him to a T!!!
My handsome Jace!
My handsome Brevin!
Now where is the picture of the handsome husband? It isn't easy to get pictures of him because he isn't around too often and when he is he isn't a huge fan of the camera, but I think I have at least one that will be posted later. :)
My boys when they get older and start looking back at their pictures may wonder if I ever dressed them or if we were too poor to have clothes. I really do dress my boys every day and we have plenty of clothes for each season, but my boys walk in the door and take off their shirt and pants almost immediately. Brevin has always had an aversion to clothing but Jace has just followed the trend. This is one of those battles I don't care to fight. If they don't want a shirt and pants on in the house, so be it, just keep the undies on. :)
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Handsome boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment