The school year is over and it has been for quite awhile now. Brevin's class had a program the week before school let out. It was so cute and I was so excited to go and see how Brevin reacted. It was just as I expected. He wasn't too thrilled about participating but once he saw us in the audience he perked up. It was so cute to watch the kids sing their song. The teachers prepared a slide show and all of the parents got a copy. I have a few cute pictures from the program (these are bad because of lighting) and then a few pictures from afterward. Brevin finally adjusted to going to school but now it is summer and I anticipate we will go through it all over again next year. His class also went to the zoo the last week of school and I was able to go with them but I wasn't able to get any cute pictures as I was too busy keeping track of my two kiddos.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Pre-K Spring Program
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment