Monday, May 18, 2009

So Far Behind!

I am so far behind in the blogging world but I only have a couple of things to catch up on. Aaron and I recently visited Utah. We drove for the first time and I wish I could say it was the last time. It was pure misery all of the way there and back. It didn't help that we were only there for three days, one of which Jace had the flu. No fun! The drive was worth it because we surprised my mom for her birthday and to see her face when we walked down the stairs was worth the trip. Also, we were able to visit my moms parents and this was the first opportunity they had to meet my boys. I was disappointed I wasn't able to see and visit with cousins. I was really hoping to have just a little bit of time to see them and catch up a little bit, but the circumstances were just not in our favor. It was also a great time to go because Cody graduated from BYU! Congrats Cody. We are looking forward to him and his wife joining us in Omaha. Just a few short weeks and they will be here!! Hip hip hooray!
The week before we left Brevin was in the hospital with the Rota Virus. That was another thing I could live my life without experiencing again. Poor boy went downhill so fast! He couldn't keep anything down and within 24 hours of getting the flu he was in the hospital. It was so sad. Luckily we have a very nice Children's hospital here that was very accommodating. That made getting ready for the Utah trip a little hard. We are thankful that Brevin is feeling better and has recovered from his illness. Thank heavens from modern medicine. I didn't get any pictures of him in the hospital so I took a picture of him in his scrubs he got from the hospital.

2 comments:

Idaho Hodges said...

I am also way behind on my blogging!! It was good to see you all.

Chelsea and Cody said...

We can't wait to come either! Hip Hip Hooray TWo times!