Brevin has been reading single words for quite some time now. Recently he has started to read books. It is crazy to me! My 3 year old reads. That blows my mind!!
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Brevin is reading books!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brevin has been reading single words for quite some time now. Recently he has started to read books. It is crazy to me! My 3 year old reads. That blows my mind!!
5 comments:
I have an amazing nephew. Period. (Okay...seriously!!! That was so amazing! What a cutie...I am so glad that he can read me books even when I am hundreds of miles away!)
Awesome!! That's pretty amazing you little smarty pants Brevin! :)
that IS amazing...and there is even comprehension...smart kiddo!
Great Aunt Kathys is AMAZED !!!
Way to go, Brevin !!! I am proud of you !!!
Hugs...
wow! come teach shelby now!
Post a Comment