I couldn't figure out how to get this rotated for some reason so here ya go. Maybe later I will come back and see if I can fix it.
Normally I don't do tag's because they take too long. This one was the easiest tag ever so I decided I had the time to post one picture. You are supposed to post the fourth picture in the fourth album on your computer. Since I only recently started downloading pictures on this computer here you go. It is quite an interesting picture if you ask me. Jace was being a turkey one Sunday while I was trying to make dinner, and Aaron was at work (of course) so Jace was riding around on my back. I believe he had a cold that day. I decided to take a picture to remember the only way I could get things done with this kid sometimes was to pack him on my back. I love my mommy's boy!!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Tagged!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
very cute - I like Jace's little smile!
That is actually a cute pic! If only we could see your face...sad...! He looks like he is very happy, so it must have worked!
Post a Comment