I recently discovered Jace loves popcorn. There is a craft/fabric/bakery store here, and as you walk in they have freshly popped popcorn to help yourself to. I figured I would get Jace a bag to entertain him and if he didn't eat it I would! I should take popcorn everywhere!! I only had one to wrestle, Brevin, as Jace was a little angel with his bag of popcorn. Too bad Brevin doesn't eat it. :( The other night we were watching a movie and I made some of Grandpa's theater popcorn and here is a little slide show of the action. I thought it was pretty cute.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Popcorn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That was definitely the most entertaining post that I have read all week! Those pictures were halarious. I love the one when he like has this "chow down" face...and also the one where he is looking in the bowl like, "Is it seriously all gone?" Thanks for sharing!
We have a picture of Jaxson looking just like that. Waht a cute naked boy!! I love it!!
Erika, this is in response to your comment about pictures. I know there are two people who do pictures in VG. Angela (her husband is in law school and she is kind of related to Heidi Gordon) and Carissa (she lives in the Kruetz's old place). Hope that helps.
If Jace were wearing clothes the picture just wouldn't be as cute! Gabriel is the same way with popcorn. He HAS to hold the bowl and he can smell it from a mile away and is instantly at my feet asking for popcorn.
Post a Comment