Aaron celebrated his birthday while we were in Montana and I am not sure if he knows that I truly appreciate all he does for our family.
I can’t remember a day that has gone by that he hasn’t told me that he loves me.
He is a wonderful father and I love to watch him interact with Brevin and Jace! He works hard to provide for us and worries (possibly a little too much) about the health and well being of the family. He knows how to make me happy and knows when something is bothering me. He is also a generous person who enjoys helping others and would do anything for his friends or family. I am grateful to be blessed with such a wonderful husband and father of our children.
Love you honey!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Happy Belated Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Amen to all of the above! We love you Aaron.
Happy Birthday Aarnon! :) We love you guys and miss ya!
Happy Birthday Aaron! I have to conquer, you are a very helpful friend and neighbor. The world could use more people like you!
Well said!!
wow! i found you in blog land. it's great to see you in the morning.
Post a Comment