The first pic of brevin looks like a model shot!
I NEED to kiss those babies! They are so cute, Erika!
Jace's eyes look like "Junior Mints". It looks like you're keeping really busy being Mommy to those smiley boys. You're a beautiful Mother, and I love you very much.Hugs...kw
Cute boys!! And I think your hair looks good too.
Hey Erica! I'm glad you started a blog. Your boys are way too cute! I'm glad Shelby will be able to keep up with them after we move.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The first pic of brevin looks like a model shot!
I NEED to kiss those babies! They are so cute, Erika!
Jace's eyes look like "Junior Mints". It looks like you're keeping really busy being Mommy to those smiley boys. You're a beautiful Mother, and I love you very much.
Hugs...
kw
Cute boys!! And I think your hair looks good too.
Hey Erica! I'm glad you started a blog. Your boys are way too cute! I'm glad Shelby will be able to keep up with them after we move.
Post a Comment