Jace goes in stages where he loves his binki and wants it all of the time and other times he doesn't want anything to do with it. Here are a few pictures of Jace with his binki.
I don't think it is very safe when you can put the whole binki in your mouth. He has been able to do this for quite some time and I worry about it all the time but he will only take this ugly green thing sometimes. I tried the Super soothie which is a harder silicone but he HATES them!
I don't think it is very safe when you can put the whole binki in your mouth. He has been able to do this for quite some time and I worry about it all the time but he will only take this ugly green thing sometimes. I tried the Super soothie which is a harder silicone but he HATES them!
No comments:
Post a Comment