Friday, October 12, 2007

Time!






Okay I have spent a little more time on here and I am learning how to navigate and get around a little bit better although still not a pro. I still get confused. I will be adding quite a few photos (maybe, last time I tried that the picture was huge and I took it off and posted the slide show instead).
Anyway, nothing new in the Sadler fam going on. Aaron has been working like a dog in his new position which is no fun for us! Oh how nice it would be to have an 8-5 Mon-Friday type job. I wonder if that day will ever come. For now, I guess we just live life to the fullest and try to figure out our purpose here in Omaha. We would love to find a job somewhere closer to family.
The boys are growing like crazy. Brevin is learning his letters and numbers and I am not quite sure where he is picking them up. I guess from his toys, books, and Blue's Clues. His world would be very sad without Blue. He still loves his sidewalk chalk and loves to have his picture taken. As you can see from the wonderful photos. A girl in my ward took those for us. She did such a good job! I plan to have her take more of Jace when he is older. As for Jace, he is getting big quickly. He had his 2 month check up and is in the 60% for weight and 70% for height. He is starting to get a personality and he is a smiley, snuggly baby.
That is all for now.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Nice work, Erika! I think your kids are so cute! If you need blog help, email or call me! I hope to keep in touch with you!