I have been pretty busy the past few weeks. About thee weeks ago Brevin had the flu. It was the first time he had the puke flu. For the first two pukes I was in denial. I thought he was gagging on post nasal drainage. Brevin is a master gagger and often times will puke from textures or the taste of things he doesn't like. (Hum, wonder who he inherited that from.) Anyway, after cleaning up curdled milk I knew it had to be the flu! BUMMER! I hate the flu! Who doesn't hate the flu?! Luckily Aaron was home and able to help with Brevin as he was very clingy and needy. Aaron handled things very well! He is the one that caught the brunt of the curdled milk. Poor thing!
The following Saturday Aaron had a little bout of the flu. It wasn't quite as bad as Brevin's episode but he still had it. The the next day, conference Sunday, I came down with it. It was pretty bad. I was in bed for the whole ev
ening. Thanks heavens Jace didn't get it!
We recovered from that and then Brevin started to get his canines. He gets rather cranky at times and especially clingy on certain days. I think they have finally quit bothering him, but now he has a little cold. He is recovering from his cold but today he got his flu shot and I anticipate one to two more cranky, clingy days. Hopefully I'm wrong and the shot doesn't have any side effects.
The weather here is getting cooler, which means more time spent inside. Brevin will be very sad when it is too cold to go outside. He doesn't enjoy winter clothing! I have a bunch, around 8, pair of p.j.'s with feet that would be nice and warm for the winter but he refuses to wear them. He hates the hoods on his sweatshirts and coats, and there is no way that he will wear a hat or gloves. Unless he changes his mind we won't be going out this winter.
We are finding things for Brevin to do inside. He enjoys playing on the computer, although that requires quite a bit of supervision. He is all too good at pushing buttons he shouldn't. Brevin also loves to play "cars" on the X-box with Aaron. He loves to sit in the Bumbo that Grandma Warner got for Jace, and as you can see from the pictures Jace enjoys it too. I think Jace enjoys it because it's a new viewpoint.
Anyway, enjoy the new pictures!
3 comments:
Erika - you're doing great with the blog...glad you have one. I love the updates and the pictures (even though we email weekly)...it's still fun to see everything. I can't believe how much Jace has grown...what a cutie!
Brevin is getting huge! I am constantly drawn to his big, beautiful eyes! We love and miss you guys. Erika-you need to get on our blog-you have been tagged to write a yummy recipe for everyone to make!
I love brevin! He is soooo Cute! This is chevymetro. Hi E!
Post a Comment