Sunday, January 17, 2010

Holy Buckets!

Lately we have had SO much snow here! Initially the boys loved it and were able to play with it but as time went on the more snow came and then we couldn't get anywhere or do anything. We had two pretty bad storms. The first dumping about 11 inches on us and the second dumped around the same amount. The snow from the first storm never did melt so it just piled on top of the other snow. We definitely had a white Christmas this year!
Here is Jace all ready to go out and play in the snow. They wanted to make a snowman but the snow was WAY too cold and dry to even begin to try. This is the only time I could get him in his snow pants. Ever since he has refused to put them on.

Priceless! Brevin is trying to catch a snowflake on his tongue.


Chelsea is digging her way to my door to cut my hair! I couldn't ask for better service!! Notice the snow is up to her knees and she isn't digging to the bottom of the snow.
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5427733623045560498" />
The path out! I couldn't stand to wait for maintenance to come dig me out. Someone did come and START the job but got two feet off my front porch and walked away!! So I finished because there was no sign of him coming back.

Here are pictures from the Christmas Blizzard. (2nd Snow Storm) The boys were helping dad dig Uncle Cody and Aunt Chelsea's car out!

Can you find Chelsea's car?

Jace trying to dig out Cody's car.

1 comment:

Chelsea and Cody said...

Good recap of the snow storms Erika. I love all of the pictures! You failed to mention how hard you were LAUGHING at me as I was digging my way to your door! haha!