Sunday, March 8, 2009

Family Time!





Aaron had this past Thursday and Friday off. Which, was some much needed time off!! Instead of doing nothing or going grocery shopping like we typically on his days off I decided we were going to do something fun as a family. I had to work Thursday and also Friday morning but Friday afternoon we went to Boingz. I knew it would take a little while for Brevin to warm up to the place and I was praying that there wouldn't be too many kids there. After about 15 minutes he found out that things weren't so bad and there was a lot of fun to have! He became quite the pro at all of the bounce houses, this is definitely a place for him. Aaron and I had to go through each one with him first but after that he was fine to go and do everything himself. Jace also enjoyed it. He wore out a lot faster than Brevin did!! He was ready to go home about 45 minutes after we got there. Brevin didn't want to leave. This also is a great place for mom and dad as it provides some much needed exercise! It was so much fun to bounce and maneuver the concourses with the boys. We will definitely be returning in the future. We may even need to get a yearly pass. We will see.

3 comments:

Chelsea and Cody said...

FUN!

Spendloves said...

Looks like way fun!

Idaho Hodges said...

I wish we had something like that here. Looks like fun