Saturday, November 22, 2008

Jump o lene fun or abuse!?


"Can I really jump?"

The first jump.

Look at that form!

I recently purchased a jump-o-lene from Craigslist. Craigslist has saved me some money but has become a horrible habit. Anyway, I was going to give the jump-o-lene to the boys for Christmas but I couldn't wait. Now I am glad that I didn't, because it entertains them for at 45 minutes to an hour a day. One HUGE disadvantage to it is it takes up half of my living room.
This thing is right up Brevin's alley, he loves to jump into it, in it, around it, etc., and it is a better alternative than jumping from the arm of the couch onto the floor. At least there is some cushion there, although it is not completely "safe." The other day he was jumping onto the edge of the jump-o-lene from the center. He over estimated where the edge was and landed face first on the wood floors. OUCH! Check out that lip! The pictures don't give it justice.


This is right after it happened. He wanted cookies. I guess cookies always make things better! Right?!

7 comments:

Chelsea and Cody said...

That is insane! Brevin is one hard core jumper!

Spendloves said...

ouch! Brevin, I hope your lip gets better soon!

Kelli said...

I've never seen a jump-o-lene before that's so cool. I want one, but I'll pass on the fat lip. I hope it get better real quick. He's a tough kid.

belliesue said...

OUCH! That looks like the perfect outlet for a cold day outside!

Idaho Hodges said...

That thing looks so fun happy craigslist shopping!!!

Teri said...

looks like a ton of fun...they need to make them for adults...jk

Angela said...

At first glance it looked like your kids got an indoor swimming pool. Jumping is just as good (and less messy). Best wishes with 2009 and Happy New Year!