I figured I better post again so the first post you see when you come to my page isn’t negative. I have come to the realization that things could be a lot worse!! Everyone has those days when you wonder what you did to deserve the things that are happening in your life, and you wonder what is going to happen next. Sometimes we all need a good cry and an awakening to the realization that things can get worse. I am thankful that things are not worse in my life. I have good health, a husband who loves me unconditionally for who I am, children who are the light of my life, that fill my days with bear hugs, kisses, laughter, tears, innocence, and faith in me as a mother, a family who cares about me and loves me, friends who are there to listen (or in a lot of cases read) about my horrible days, and most importantly faith and a testimony in the Gospel of Jesus Christ and in a loving Heavenly Father.
Thanks for all of the encouraging words! Things really aren’t that bad!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Things aren’t so bad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment