Thursday, June 12, 2008
I should have known . . .
We have lived here for 5 years and until this year I had yet to visit the Botanical Gardens that are down the hill. I figured it would be a nice, safe place to walk the boys.
About four years ago we had a free membership and we never went as Aaron and I were both working. That is pretty unfortunate as it’s a really nice place. Not only did I enjoy my time there, but Brevin was in heaven!! He loves flowers, birds, trees, water, and trains which all are present in the gardens. I should have known that he would be so fond of the place.
This year the gardens have a “Kidstructure”. This is an area designated for kids to play on and explore different structures with-in a specific theme. This little area also allows Jace to get out of the stroller and stretch his legs. This is a good thing.
As you can see from the pictures below Jace was asleep before we got home and Brevin was soon to follow. I hope the summer treats us well, so we can visit the Gardens more often. Otherwise we may be waiting until cooler days arrive in the fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I love that picture of them hugging. So darn cute...Gabriel needs a brother. I love Jace's chunky legs...they aren't Michelin Tire Boy chubby...they are solid and chunky...he is just a solid boy. Brevin seems to have really grown taller...looks like the weather is nice and hot...unlike here. Alhtough I don't like hot, so I won't complain.
You've really never went to the Botanical Gardens before? That's great the Botanical Gardens has something for kids to climb on now. It probably has some other additional/new things that weren't there when I used to live in VG. I would have bought a membership if they had opened the gates earlier than 9:00 a.m. (so I could have gone walking there in the mornings before it got too hot). Take care, Angela
Bummer that you have been missing out on it all of this time! But at least you found it now. Both of them look like they are having a BLAST!
Post a Comment