Last week we decided to brave the cold weather and take Brevin to the zoo.
He was in heaven! We went through the aquarium, down and back up Gorilla Valley and through the Desert Dome. He was happy to have a new place to run and Jace enjoyed watching the fish and people.
He was in heaven! We went through the aquarium, down and back up Gorilla Valley and through the Desert Dome. He was happy to have a new place to run and Jace enjoyed watching the fish and people.
I didn't know Jace was this limber. He was sucking his toe after th bath the other night. With all of the chub it has got to be hard to get that leg up there!
A few days ago, once again I was feeding Jace downstairs and Brevin came upstairs. When I was finished feeding Jace I didn't hear Brevin. I came upstairs to check on him and he was asleep in our bed. He must have wondered what it was like to sleep in Mommy and Daddy's bed.
9 comments:
LOOOVVVEEE These pictures! Jace is so flexible...even with the fat! I am proud of him...what a cutie...I can't believe the teeth!
awww...look at Jace! He is so cute...and gotten so big. You look great, Erika...so slim!
Love the new pictures! The boys are growing up so fast and oh my they are so cute! You look so gorgeous (as always), too. Love the napping pictures. Glad that you were able to have some quiet time. :)
Hi erika-
I found your blog through some links and it was sure fun to see your boys. They are darling! It looks like life is going well for you guys.
For an update on our lives: gktripp.blogspot.com
~ Kimberli
Post a Comment