Brevin has decided to nap about 4 days out of the week now. The other day he was cranky and I told him to go take a nap (not thinking that in a million years he would do it). I couldn't take him upstairs because I was feeding Jace. He went upstairs by himself, I thought he was just going to play upstairs but he found a nice warm patch of sunshine on his bed and decided it was a nice place to sleep. I sat and watched him as he slept.
It was so peaceful in my house that day because Jace fell asleep while he was eating and stayed asleep and as you can see, Bailey found herself a little patch of sun. It was the first time in a really long time it has been that quiet in my house. I just sat and listened to the silence. It was wonderful!!
2 comments:
hehe! I want to go and take a nap in the sun...he looks so comfy. I am glad that you got a little peace and quiet, too.
Ahh that picture reminded me of Lilly and the love she had for all of her binky's too. Soooo sweet to watch.
Melissa
Post a Comment