Recently Brevin has decided that he is going to try and get rid of his nap. When we got home from Christmas in Billings he discovered that he can climb in and out of his crib. Well, I guess he had climbed out once before, but he wasn't doing it on a constant basis until after Christmas. Needless to say, he is now in a twin bed and has the temptation of playing during nap time instead of sleeping.
The first day he tried to skip his nap he wasn't very successful and it was rather humorous. He had a busy day that day and had played really hard with one of his friends. Around 4:45 he started rubbing his eyes and he kept saying "eyes, eyes," almost is if he couldn't figure out why he couldn't keep them open. At 5:00 he looked like this . . .
His more recent attempts at skipping nap time have been more successful and now only takes one on occasion. If Aaron is home he is sure not to nap. It is really hard to get things done when he doesn't nap! I hope he figures out he is better off with the added sleep . . . so is his mother!
Saturday, January 19, 2008
No NAPS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is a classic picture! I love it! Sometimes I feel like that, "eyes, eyes?!" and I know that Cody feels like that a ton in Physics!
Post a Comment