Friday, November 9, 2007

Bottle






As you can see from the slide show Brevin had a rough time on Halloween. I knew he wasn’t going to get into a costume so I didn’t buy him one, but just to confirm my instinct we tried to put him in the costume he wore last year. It didn’t go so well. So I put on his Gap clothes and took him down to the Botanical Gardens for a little Halloween fun. When people asked what he was I told them he was a Gap model. This was rather embarrassing for Aaron. But hey, they asked and I wasn’t going to tell them he was a BRAT! I did explain that he wouldn’t wear a costume so they didn’t think that I was just trying to cop out of the Halloween thing. Oh well what do you do?
Brevin has been rather mischievous lately. As mentioned in a previous blog he loves the computer and will do anything to get on it. I used to keep the keyboard up where he couldn’t reach it but recently I found out, that wasn’t going to stop him. He climbed up on top of the desk to push the keys. He has an infatuation with letters, which contributes to the curiosity of the computer. His favorite game on the computer is the fisher price animal letter game.
Jace had his first bottle the other day. Aaron and I took Brevin to Bass Pro Shop and before we left I pumped a bottle for Jace. It was his first experience with the bottle. He drank 3 of 4 ounces. You could tell he was confused as to what was going on. I am not sure I will do it again any time soon as I went into major milk making mode. This was rather painful for the next two days. With his milk intolerance problem I am not going to buy a can of expensive formula just for a bottle every now and then. I guess he will have to continue to be a mommy’s boy until switched to a sippy cup.
Anyway, enjoy the most recent pictures.

3 comments:

Idaho Hodges said...

Cute baby!! Love ya
Melissa

Tora Family said...

Jace grows more every time you post a picture! Brevin is so clever, which will probably lead to much more mischief...but at least its the good kind...the curious kind, right?

Cloward Family said...

Erika-
Your baby is adorable! I'm so glad you found my blog! Now we can be bloggers together! It's good to see that you are doing great! Keep in touch!
Amberlee